All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Amateur Pictures & Videos attached to forum > Embarrassed Exposed Nude Females

Old 05-18-2021, 03:21 PM

Default Embarrassed Nude Men Seen/Caught by Women

This is one I haven't been able to find on here so I thought I'd make a thread and see what everyone has. Can be anything related to the title. Maybe a guy gets pants in front of a bunch of girls and they see his penis. Maybe a girl walks in on a guy changing and sees him naked. Maybe a guys pants accidentally fall in front of a girl he likes. Or maybe he's in the pool and his trunks fall down. Either they laugh or a girl actually likes what she sees. So many interesting scenarios I'd be curious to see get posted. I'll look and see what I have and post.
The Following User Says Thank You to fruitdaloop For This Useful Post:
Cockman (11-20-2023)

Old 05-18-2021, 03:24 PM

I remember in college, we were at someone's house because they had a pool. A guy was on the trampoline with a bunch of girls. As he was jumping, his wet swim trunks fell and the girls all saw his penis. The girls were hot too. He just kind of fell down on the trampoline and covered up, before pulling his trunks back up and rolling off the trampoline and running off to hide.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fruitdaloop For This Useful Post:
Cockman (11-20-2023), xxx7 (05-28-2021)

Old 06-03-2021, 08:42 PM

I remember when I was younger and I sat on the couch in just my boxers one night after a shower and my sisters just kept staring at me. I finally yelled WHAT??? Then just laughed and said my dick fell out and they were just looking at it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dirtywelder42 For This Useful Post:
Cockman (11-20-2023), kuzuonline (01-02-2023), lonely89 (07-13-2021), rumeshd (07-12-2022)

Tags
caught, cfnm, embarrassed, naked and covered