All new members must read the forum rules before posting to the forum !!!

CLICK HERE to read FORUM RULES!

Go Back   Amateur Voyeur Forum > Forum news, your feedback, questions and requests > Announcements, news, feedback, questions, requests

Old 05-10-2024, 10:57 PM

Default Stories

No graphic content, just stories on this thread, don't know if there is any demand for that, but let's try.

Currently in vacation for the last 10 days with my wife's family, and I have seen my MIL twice naked, and I feel this is on purpose.

First instance, I wanted to use the bathroom, knocked on the door asking if I could enter (so she could not have confused it with anyone else), she answered "Yes" so I got in, she was fully naked

Second instance today AM, she was rubbing herself with sun cream in front of me and talking to me, suddenly took off her swim suit to rub some on her naked tits for 30 long seconds Casually while everyone was there, not paying too much attention, except me.

Today eve she was sticking her boobs on my arm while doing the dishwashing and bending over her ass in her swim suit in front of me

She a bit mental so I don't know if it is on purpose or just being her mental self...

Leaving tomorrow, but jeez, next vacation, I'll have my background recording app more often on while with her. Not particularly motivated since she is quite chubby, but let me know of your thoughts

Old 05-12-2024, 02:36 AM

Amazing and good luck with that experience, don't forget to record those happy moments.

I don't encounter anything nearly that brazen, but during the summer on my way to work, women will often get as close as possible to rub their tits or ass on me, when I hold the pole, they'll make sure their tits press against my hand, had one woman pinch my ass last summer and another I observed fingering herself in the middle of a packed train (That one had nothing to do with me). I'm a normal looking guy, so if they're doing this with me, I'm sure they're doing it with any normal guy.

Things are certainly getting crazier by the year.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrisklx For This Useful Post:
vintedman (05-12-2024)