View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 3,436 Times in 180 Posts

That sounds like a great application! Will you let others use it?

Another thing that could generate many new pictures would be if it was possible to write some code that can search the bread text of Instagram profiles. As of now we can only search for tags on Instagram. Very few pictures uploaded on Instagram are using tags nowadays. That trend died years ago.

So if it was possible to say go to a Instagram profile and then use a program to search all pictures on the profile for keywords in both the description of the image and the comments then I think we'll be able to find some great new pictures. Especially if it would auto-download all pictures matching a keyword.

I don't know how hard something like that would be to write though. I think Instagram are an untapped gold mine considering that it's been almost impossible to search on it. Twitter on the other hand have changed a lot during the past 1-2 years. It's not used by party girls anymore, it's way more professional now.

Unfortunately, I think the bulk of peeing pics today are uploaded to totally private sites like Snapchat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noname22 For This Useful Post:
postman895 (05-01-2017), Robott (01-18-2015), yabadoo (06-14-2015)