View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 07:05 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 2,351 Times in 209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeper054 View Post
I've been collecting for a long ass time now, and I can't say all of these sound familiar. However, the one where the girl can't pee on the guys head so the other girl says "Here, I'll do it!" sounds very familiar. I'm not sure if I have it somewhere in my collection, though I can look.

The other one you mentioned right before that one, of the two stripperish looking girls. That one I know I definitely have somewhere. They're in a finished basement, and the guy is laying on the floor passed out. The girl who actually pees on him looks a lot like Tanner Mayes... though, I really can't be sure if it's her or not. It's part of a 4 part series following these two stripper looking girls (I'm going to presume they're amateurs that they presumably just picked up to party with, though I don't know the exact premise of the video.)

The other video that I remember, that I can't find in my collection is of two drunk girls talking about hating their other roommate who is out, then they decide one of them is going to pee on the roommate's pillow. The one girl pulls her pants down, and then backs out quick saying "I don't trust you..." and then she finally decided to trust the girl cause she says she did it. No real evidence of it actually happening (that I can remember.)

I can't, for the life of me, find that video anywhere. I'll post the stripper girls video when I can. I may have to cut the aforementioned scene out of it because of length and file size.
Wow that's cool that you have at least one of them. I would love to see that one again.