View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrismajor View Post
Sinna, I hope you don't mind me asking what you mean by "bladder index scale"? I thought I knew everything about pee holding (apart from how to actually do it very well myself!) but this has me baffled. I've heard of Bladder Sensitivity Index which is the ratio of capacity at first sensation to maximum capacity (higher in females, interestingly) but nothing about "bladder index scale" - I want to work out where I am on that scale
Dave1978x, a contributor in this thread, too, has devised the bladder index scale. You can look up your bladder size index if you know your height and maximum you ever held in ml. As you know a lot, I suppose you also have an omorashi account, because the original thread is there. Bladder size index whats yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
You didn't say which video, and there are 1736 videos in that folder, so it matters quite a lot! I think we've had this one on the forum before, and there is a 5 minute piss video on this forum with no change of camera angle. Called 'piss - Sativa waits desperate and pees for 5 minutes'. Though from memory, this one isn't far off, it's about 4 and a half minutes!
I think it's on every forum. Sadly, there are also clips of mine in his collection. I had the same problem as you by the way, but the original poster already said it would work if we created an account.

A long pee of mine that's quite popular at the moment is 'big relief'. As I count it it's 52 seconds, but you could argue for 57.

I never know if split second pauses (e.g. from breathing) should be considered in determining a long pee, same goes for dribbling starts or finishes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:
morrismajor (08-07-2014)