View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 12:40 AM

Default Seduced Into Bisexuality

Seduced Into Bisexuality

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Hot Clits Video
Cast: Tom, Carl Hubay, Connie
Genres: Bi, Older, Anal, DP, All sex

Bisexuality is fun! Watch a mature bisexual threesome unfold in "Seduced Into Bisexuality." Carl's trying to introduce a friend of his to the bi-scene and uses Connie as bait. Tom shows up while Carl and Connie are fucking and learns firsthand what it's like to fuck a hot piece of ass while sucking a thick cock.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:29
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 368.7 MB

Download Seduced Into Bisexuality

Alyssia Vera - Squirting MILFs

Video language: English

Alyssia accidentally locks her keys and phone inside and has to rely on her neighbor to help her out. While she's using his phone, he can help but get a raging boner while looking at her pussy through her sheer panties. When she realizes the effect she's had on him, she decides to help him deal with it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alyssia Vera - Squirting MILFs

She likes it hard

Studio: True Life

Redheaded unshaved wh*re likes it really hard and rough. And her perverted boyfriend is really happy to make her sexual dreams and fantasies come true, he kicks that hairy pussy as hard as possible!

Duration: 25:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3807kbps

File size: 723.5 MB

Download She likes it hard

Gorgeous teen gets a doggystyle

Studio: True Life

Getting hardcore doggystyle fucking for the gorgeous teen hottie right after perfect pussy penetration in her with great cock riding. Getting that hard cock in her was the best decision for her as she cums so hard.

Duration: 14:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3756kbps

File size: 424.3 MB

Download Gorgeous teen gets a doggystyle

Lolly Dames - I Tittyfucked My Mother-In-Law

Nick Strokes and his wife's parent, Lolly Dames, are doing some catching up since Nick and his wife are currently staying over at Lolly's house. Lolly tells Nick that she could hear him and his wife having sex last night. Nick is embarrassed and apologizes for the noise, but Lolly longingly says that her own husband hasn't been giving her enough sex lately... maybe NICK could give her what she's craving.

Duration: 33:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5134kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lolly Dames - I Tittyfucked My Mother-In-Law