View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 12:06 PM

Default My one and only golden shower

A long time ago when I was younger I had a bet with my girlfriend about something, the looser had to pay a forfeit, my girlfriends forfeit was to let me have bum sex, ( up to then she would not let me have penetrating sex with her but we did other things), my forfeit was to let her pee on me, ( I think that I was a winner both ways). Anyway she won.
One warm sunny afternoon (yes we do get then every year or so.) we were sitting watching TV and she had had about 4 cans of larger, when I said when are you going to claim your forfeit from our bet the other week, to my surprise she said how about now.
So we went out to the garage, I swept a patch on the floor and removed all my clothes but not my shoes and socks and laid down, she removed her shoes, socks, jeans and knickers, and stood above me at my waist, my thing was already going hard as she started to pee, but her pee just splashed about so she used both hands to hold her lips open and now her pee came out into a clean straight stream right onto my thing, my thing was stiffer then I could ever remember, what with the sight of her from that angle and the heat of her hot piss hitting it.
When she was done she grabbed the workshop towel and whipped her legs and pussy, I stood up and asked her what she was going to do about this as I pointed to my very hard thing, she said that she was not going to touch that as it was all wet with piss, so as she bent to whip her feet I put my left hand up between her legs from behind to play with her and jerked myself with my right hand about two pulls before I shot my load the length of the garage (well about 4 ft anyway).
I then took the garden hose and washed myself down and the garage floor, by then she was dressed and had gone back to the TV and another can of larger.
She never talked about it or did it again. (well not for me anyway)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), JSpeed (03-13-2017), observer (03-13-2017), peehunter (02-03-2017), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017)