View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 02:06 PM

Default Funny places me and my girlfriend have peed.

During the summer holidays from our secondary schools a gang of 3 girls and 5 boys, used to hang out in a den we had built in a hollow on the side of a hill. The hollow was hidden by thick bushes on all sides with a small gape on the higher side to get down and into it.
We had pushed an old waste pipe out through the lower side bushes, for the lads to pee into, and a gallon paint can as a piss pot for the females.
My girlfriend never used the piss can but she did watch all us lads peeing into the pipe, I never saw any of the other girls use the piss can but one day when me and my girlfriend turned up, I was told to look into the can only to see it was about 1/4 full, I was told I had just misted the two girls peeing into it.
The only time my girlfriend had peed in the den was at the end of the holiday and she just dropped her jeans and knickers and with her back to me squatted low to the ground and peed, and quickly stand back up with her knickers and jeans back into place. So I did not even see her bum.

After a few years our gang was down to just my girlfriend and just 3 of us lads, and when we went to our den one summer it was all dug out and roads were being built, so the 4 of use just went and had a game of hide and seek. Me and my girlfriend went off to hide, we both climbed down into a new drainage inspection chamber. it was able 6ft round and about 8ft deep with a channel running through the middle.
After a time we still had not been found and we both needed a pee so I knelt and peed into the channel and watched it run out of the chamber at the lower end. My girlfriend was next she dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over the channel with her back to me, I could only see her pee running along and out of the clamber, as soon as she was done up came her knickers and jeans. She said that we must move out of this chamber as she did not want the others to find us there with the piss marks in the channel, so we moved and got found soon after in our new hiding place.

As the summer holiday went on homes started to be built and so we started to hide in them. While me and my girlfriend were climbing around the brick work I stood inside one of the homes fireplaces and had a pee. Later we were higher up on a building when my girlfriend needed a pee and wanted to climb down and find somewhere. I saw that on one of the homes the chimney stack was still below roof level and that you could easy sit on it, so I got her to pee down it. Facing me she stood with her back to the chimney pot lowered her jeans and knickers and sat on it and peed, soon she was done she was standing back up with her knickers and jeans back in place, ( I still did not see any of her bits, and do not know how she is so quick that in one move she can stand and have her knickers and jeans up, and I have been with her both indoors using a toilet and out doors peeing in the open.)
Later we were telling the other two lads about her peeing and they went back with use both to see the chimney pot, and they both did something that was stinky down it with her watching.

That was the last summer holiday we were all together as the following year I had a full time job, and the other 2 lads and my girlfriend had all gone away to university. (I was the only one of us to have a job (for over 37 years) as the others even with university papers they could not get work )
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), Elitegoldwalrus (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), laule51 (01-02-2017), observer (03-13-2017), peehunter (01-10-2017), Peepregnantlover (01-30-2017)