View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus View Post
I love her whimpering and you not stopping. I could put something in her mouth while you're doing her lower region just to get her quiet so you can concentrate better :-) Really, really looking forward to more from you poloman. Wonderful bottom on her, yummy all the way.
Should have heard her whimpering when I shoved it up her ass last week! No lube - just natural man lube She didn't complain though (that makes a change) but I only get away with it once in a blue moon. As for commenting that she has a wonderful bottom Thanks - I can't stop looking at it. she has blanked out one evening about 5 years ago when she was on the sofa and using a banana to tease me - I came over and kissed her ass cheeks and got closer and closer to her ass hole....... she went crazy in a good way as I got to kiss her there - then I started licking (trying my hardest to get my tongue up her ass, managing to do so. Fuck me was it good! She came like she never has before - but try as I might, I just can't get away with licking her there............ BUT AM TRYING.