View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saugruessel View Post
Something must be wrong with this material anyway. Well, its possible that a woman had filmed this stuff because a man never could come so close to the action. I guess a shoe camera ar something like that.

But when you look carefully to the night shots, the action is fully illuminated. You know what I mean, any female would try to pee outside in the dark, not under bright street lamps. And the flashlight cames right from the ground too.

What do you think ? It looked staged but how its to do, how its to manage to ask so many girls for permission ? And who can effort the costs of such a movie ? Similar questions might be arise when you watch Nesmotry materials.

Saugruessel

This is an interesting debate, friends...

Well, these kind of pics look completely natural and unstaged. That's why we never see their faces but a blurred stuff instead. Yes, I also thought a woman would film such. Besides, for the midnight videos, someone can wear some special shoes anyway that help you to be seen in the darkness and things like this. So maybe it is not so difficult to disguise the light from a camera anyway. As for Nesmotry, those are surprisingly. How to pay so many different girls willing to do that and more than this, create a script (some of them are talking a lot meanwhile in a very natural way), how to pay a bride and a bridesmaid for peeing in front of you? I would love those to be true, actually... who knows?!
The Following User Says Thank You to theAnalyzer For This Useful Post:
laule51 (10-25-2016)