View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
Over the 4th of July weekend we found ourselves waiting forever in our car for our motel room to be ready. In that time about half a dozen women using the nearby Tesla charging station peed in the landscaping, parking lot or a container they dumped outside.

That must happen a lot, most of the charging stations I have seen have no amenities.
I was in suburban Atlanta this week and saw two more women pee at a charging station around 8:00 at night, although it was a relatively wooded area and they both wandered into the bushes.

Two blondes, both about thirty. As soon as they hooked-up the driver began looking around before walking to the far side of the car and stood up on the curb and looked around some more before she began to unbuckle her pants. I couldn't hear what they were saying but her passenger kept pointing towards the bushes. The driver paused and looked back. Clearly she was just going to pee where she stood but her passenger came around to her and using her phone as a flashlight pointed to a spot in the bushes. She then complied and wandered into the bushes and out of sight as her friend stood watch. After about a minute of so the driver reemerged.

She then returned to the driver's side of the car and sat with the door open as her passenger stood outside and fumbled with some sort of vaping pen. About five minutes later she herself wandered into the bushes and remained there a for a bit longer before calling to her friend who brought her a tissue. They then emerged together and stood along side the car together and a few minutes later they received a food delivery.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Grover For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (02-11-2024), Nerito (01-04-2023), observer (10-09-2022), only1jamesp (10-11-2022), PissFun (02-05-2024), saugruessel (09-29-2022), squathunter (02-25-2023), TheAMan (02-11-2024), vpw (10-03-2022)