View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vperson View Post
Very nice job, Funke! Do you think that these girls could be the sellers from this small store? At least the first one. Usually in these kind of shops there aren't toilets inside and sometimes the women who work there are forced to hold it or to find a secluded spot to pee.
No, no, I just wrote about a video I've watched few years ago. Unfortunately, I'm not able to find it now, even though I've tried to many times. Maybe someone here has a copy or will be more lucky than me and that's why I described the situation as accurate as I could

And as for your question, no, they were two regular girls, probably a little drunk considering their behavior, who walked with one or two guys (I can't remember exactly, haven't paid much attention to them ). At some point they just squatted down and peed on the pavement while the guy / guys were waiting beside the "Ruch" shop. It was an excellent video for me and I even downloaded it at the time but I replaced my computer since then and now it's gone...
The Following User Says Thank You to Funke For This Useful Post:
limelight (03-07-2021)