View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 07:57 PM

Default in ny (brooklyn)

I live in Brooklyn ny.

around Brooklyn is getting nice as far as the weather. on any given weekend bayridge can b a great hunting ground. I normally would go down their on a bicycle and ride around from eleven or midnight. around 3am or earlier. the streets become infested with pple. now the aves like 5th - 3rd ave is all bars and resturants. I tend to target the parking spots and construction sites and ofcourse the 7/11 that has a no customer restroom policy. I think last time I went I caught the sightings. 1ce I saw a girl squatted btween 2 cars while her dumb ass friends yelled and drew attention 2 her so not only I but every1 within earshot saw n herd. then I caught 3 black girls while argueing 1 of the girls sat at the curb with her skirt alil up as it is maved her panties if she was even wearing any and pissed a horse like puddle into the street I rode by took a glance but she did this like was nothing. this last 1 I feel sorry about b/c I did me not much good I saw a girl walking by herself I casually peddeled along till I saw her cut up driveway. I stoped waited a sec and with my cheapass cellphn light at the time, rode up the drive way. she was squatted but stayed crouched quied I got close but I felt bad cause I could sense how scared she was 4 all she knew this is my house. so I tried unsuccessfully 2 get a look but the light was shit. I backed out on my bike went a few houses down then she walked to the conor sat dwn took off her shoes and as I rode past her she covered her face with her hands I guess she thought I was recording. it was then I realized my interruption caused her to piss all down her legs. feeling bad I peddled away. mind you I was highly under the influence of cocain when I did this so I went back up the drive way and licked her puddle. I only get the drive to do this type of shit either drunk or coked up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bfk4lif For This Useful Post:
only1jamesp (07-16-2022), peehunter (06-30-2014), vpw (08-30-2022)