View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 05:20 PM

There is this rest stop, not to far from the border and en route to our capital. So it is frequently used by tourists. However, it just consists of a fence, a 60 foot wide strip of grass and a strip to park your car. No facilities at all. I check it out often, as I've had nice sightings here.

The first one was a Polish car. A couple in their fourties came out. The man immediately walked to the fence and peed there. I was obviously only interested in the woman, but she lit a cigarette so my hopes weren't to high. However, suddenly the car door opened and a girl in her early twenties stepped out. But that was not all, she was holding a roll of toilet paper!

Knowing this could only mean one thing, I got out of my car. The strip of grass is a little hilly, just enough to cover up a person squatting against the fence, so I always have some trash and/or make sure I need to pee myself to have a good reason to be near the fence. I carried am empty soda can with me, pretended to take a last sip and threw it in a bin. After that, I walked to the fence to pee myself and I saw that the girl and her (I presume mother) walked towards the fence as well. They didn't at all care about my presence and squatted in my full view. They peed forcefully and I saw everything, including streams. The girl handed her mother some paper, they both wiped and got back in the car.

A few minutes later, another car arrived. The female driver got out, didn't even bother to walk over the hills and peed standing up against a tree in full view of the entire parking lot.

I have more sightings of this rest stop, but will end with another spot. I took my girlfriend to the pub one day. After that, she was hungry because of the alcohol, so we went McDonald's. There, she announced she needed a pee. Unfortunately, at night the restaurant itself is closed and only the McDrive is opened, so I told her that. We had decided to go to a dark parking lot where nobody ever goes after the pub to have a little naughty time in the car (which was a fantasy of hers), so she said she'd just go there in stead.

She was totally embarrassed having to pee in a parking lot, so she urged me to stay in the car (though I've seen her peeing in the toilet loads of times, but that isn't a turn on for me but just something normal). I was to embarrassed and didn't have the guts to admit that she was turning me on massively by peeing outside, so I stayed in the drivers seat. I didn't see anything, but I was turned on just by the thought of her going next to my car. I did check out her puddle and discarded tissue however, which was enough to keep my fantasy going. Our fun in the backseat after her pee was obviously not to be forgotten

Having another pubnight tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to see something more tonight, although she still doesn't know what a turn on peeing outside is for me and I still am a bit embarrassed about it as it's not something really usual, so I'm afraid I'll remain in the drivers seat again...
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to JDG For This Useful Post:
bingoplayer (05-10-2016), boatsman (05-15-2016), geepee (05-19-2016), girlspee (05-07-2016), hbeckert (07-30-2016), heinzw (05-09-2016), Huron (05-08-2016), iamsuspect (05-07-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (05-09-2016), knarf11 (05-17-2016), observer (05-23-2016), omega55 (05-16-2016), peehunter (05-08-2016), peemanek (05-10-2016), saugruessel (05-06-2016), shredder (05-06-2016), siegala (05-16-2016), solo121 (06-15-2016), squathunter (05-17-2016), verybigone (05-07-2016), vpw (05-07-2016)