View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 01:10 PM

Default Working on a car

I was working on my girlfriends car in the back yard of my house, changing the oil ete.
As the day went on I need to pee but as my hands were all oily I asked my girlfriend if she could help me to go.
So we both went into my cellar to the toilet. here she opened my overalls and my zipper, put her cool hand into pull out my thing, but once her hand was on it, it started to stiffen, and so she could not point it into the toilet, I said just let it go and I will let it point itself when it ready. With that she pushed me away from the toilet and dropped her jeans and knickers slowly standing with her back to the pan and playing with her bush and lips before sitting down with her knees wide and slowly started to pee, giving me a real good look, this was not helping my problem at all, (things got stiffer) she thought this was very funny. When she finished peeing she stood and very slowly and carefully whipping her pussy before slowly pulling up her knicker and jeans.
I said I still needed to pee and so I went to the cellar wash sink and peed up into it, well most of my pee, she stood there watching, when I was done I asked her to put me away but she just laughed and went back out into the garden. So I had to wash all the oil of my hands so that I could do it myself.
That night I made her pay for the work on her car.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (03-19-2017), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), peehunter (10-17-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023), stug2 (10-13-2016), Weatherman74 (10-10-2016)