View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 02:24 PM

Default My girlfriend roadside pee.

Just got back from a 4 day coach trip from Cornwall to Newcastle, 38 hours sitting on a coach. during this time I saw 7 roadside peeing mostly male, (one group of 4, the others one at a time) with just one female.
There was a female sitting in the door way of a car facing down with her male friend standing facing towards the road with his back to her. Did not see any pee or flesh.
But this, or the vibration of the coach got me remembering my first car a 1963 Austin 1100 and my girlfriend.
We had been out for the day on the moors, stopping at a pub for a bite to eat and a few pints of cool lager. (I only drink real ale now). I had used the pubs loo but my girlfriend had not. We left the pub around closing (3 pm) and continued just driving around the lanes on the moors, not going to a place just driving.
After a few hours my girlfriend said she needed to pee and could I find some where. Most of the lanes were either narrow with walls, or on open land with no cover. Till at last a wider road safe to stop in. I pulled into the side of the road, my girlfriend opened her door, stepped out of the car and with her back to me dropped her jeans and knickers and sat on the door sill and started to have a long hard piss, I looked out my side window to see a river of liquid running from under the car and puddling on the other side of the road, I said is that all you or has the car got a leak, she laughed and pissed out some more.
When she was done she stood up to pull up her knickers when I saw a dirty black line across the upper part of her bum cheeks so I stopped her and said that I had a rag in my door pocket. Then with the rag in hand I leaned across her seat as she bend over with her ass in the air and I started to rub the oily dirt off her bum.
We had not seen any other cars for sometime. Then it happened a car with a number of lads came around the corner towards us, on seeing my girlfriends bum in the air, beeped there horn and shouted out of there car windows to us.
My girlfriend just jump backwards sat down into the car, slammed the car door closed telling me to drive still with her jeans and knickers around her knees.
As I drove she was lifting she bottom and pushing her pussy into the air trying to pull up her purple knickers, this was giving me a good look at her bush and pussy lips as she thrust up and down pulling at her knickers up from her knees over the lip of her car seat and up under her bum and then her jeans.
Watching her I nearly had two accidents one with the car and one in my jeans.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
ambor (10-18-2016), heinzw (10-01-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (09-27-2016), jubbie (09-23-2016), observer (10-05-2016), peehunter (09-30-2016), pt1333 (09-22-2016), sparky10 (03-25-2023), stug2 (09-30-2016)