View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 08:10 AM

Default Down the Vale part 2.

Another time some weeks later we were walking back home the same way, when it started to rain, I said lets see if the changing room urinal was open to get in out of the rain but the iron gate was locked, I said I have an idea we can shelter in the play park just past the last football pitch. In the park were some large concrete pipes they were laid on the ground in the shape of a 'H' and two more on top as a 'T' with holes between them to climb through, when we got there we both climbed into ether end of the top of the 'T', ( the pipes seemed smaller then I remembered from my early teen, when a group of use used to sit in them for hours just chilling out.)
So there we are sort of squatting on our backs, the rain got harder and the sky darkened, we just sat and talked, after a hour or so my pint of lager wanted out so I got my feet down one of the holes to the lower 'H' and peed out of my end of the pipe into the rain, then got back onto my back to wait for the rain to stop.
When my girlfriend said now she needed to pee, I said why not pee down the hole at your end of the pipe, (the lower pipes always stunk of piss and more anyway).
So she pulled her jeans and knickers up to her knees (she was on her back) and sat over the hole or more into the hole and complained that the concrete was cold and started to pee, I could hear her pee hitting the bottom of the lower pipe, but she said that most of her pee was running up her butt crack and that she would need something to wipe with, so when she was finished peeing I pasted her my handkerchief to wipe with but as she did it came out of her hand falling into the pipe below and her piss puddle and all the other dirt down there, she said sorry but her bum cheeks were still wet, I lean over and swiped my shirt sleeve across them, she said thank you, and pulled her knickers and jeans back into place.
I saw that there were a few wet marks on my sleeve which I sniffed at. We both stayed there until the rain stopped and stiffly we both climbed out of the pipes and walked home, me more stiffly then her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
boatsman (10-26-2016), jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), peehunter (10-17-2016)