View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 02:33 PM

Default At the beach hut

My girlfriend and I where invited to her friends wedding in Bournemouth, one summer and so we decided to make it into a weeks holiday on the beach, so we booked the week at a bed and breakfast hotel and my girlfriends friend gave us the use of her beach hut on the promenade.
The beach huts ran the length of the beach as far as you could see, along the wall at the bottom of the cliffs, with a gap between each group of about ten huts, with a water tap and drain in ever other gap.
After breakfast we would go to the hut and open up the front of it and sit in the sun, we used the hut to change into our swim wear. In the hut there was a small table, chairs and a portable gas ring with a kettle and an oil light.
My first sighting was when I went to one of the taps to fill the kettle to make some tea, as I went through the gap to the tap I looked both to my left and right along the back of the huts, only to see a female with her back to me squatting and peeing, she was in a very low squat about 40 huts along but did give a good view of her bum as she stood to pull up her swimming bottoms. As this was a promising sighting area I always was the one to fill the kettle, this did give me a few quick glimpse but not like the first. You could also see puddles with tissue paper in them around the tap area, I would pick the papers up and put them into the rubbish bag by the drain so that I could tell if there was any new puddles.
On out last day we had changed into our going home cloths and had our swim wear drying in the sun, when my girlfriend said that she needed a pee, the toilet block was some way along the beach and we had been going into the sea to pee all week, so I said why not go in the gap between the hut and the back wall, but she said no you can be see for miles back there and was about to go and walk to the toilets.
I said there is a square yellow sand castle bucket hanging on a nail in the hut roof, (but no spade with it) so I past it to her and we closed the doors and lit the oil lamp and she dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over the bucket and had a long and noisy pee, I said people passing by could hear that outside, when she was done and pulled her things back up, I too peed into the bucket which was now very full. I took the bucket and all our rubbish to the tap and rubbish bag, rinsed out the bucket and returned it to the nail, and we shut the hut up for our last time and started our long car trip home.
A few weeks later and my girlfriend had been talking to her friend on the phone, and she told me that the bucket was in the hut for the use for peeing into if the sea was to cold, I had a laugh with my girlfriend about that and asked about number two's she said NO.

Last edited by blob58; 10-15-2016 at 01:36 PM. Reason: some funny letters in it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (03-17-2017), peehunter (10-17-2016), stug2 (10-15-2016)