View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 04:11 PM

Default Anecdote of a retired police commander(not my sighting)

I was talking to the churchwarden at the church that I now play at about the sh** that someone had done at the back door to the hall, I know that men peed at the dust bins by the gate and that females peed in this door way). I was saying about why not extend the cctv to cover that door, he said it had not worked for over 15 years, (I thought that I could get to see females pee there if there was a camera put there but no). He then went on to tell me a anecdote from his past.

As a young policemen, he was assisting an older officer in keep an overnight watch in a town center shop to combat recent burglaries. They were secreted on the premises, the shop had a recessed doorway with a glass door and letter box at the bottom, with blinds pulled down.
There was no sign of any action for hours, but as the pubs closed they hear voices, he laid on the floor peering out under the blinds. To his alarm a huge man stopped outside the shop, furtively looking up and down the street, he beckoned to his accomplice to enter the doorway, he remained as lookout. He thought this is it!
When his young female partner in crime entered the doorway, turned around, pulled up her skirt, lowered her knickers, knelt down and started to pee in front of his very eyes!. He was staggered by her, being in almost total darkness felt helpless.
However his colleague, got his long truncheon, lifted the letter box and pushed it through until it touched her bum. She leaped up still in midstream and ran out of the doorway and up the street screaming her head off. Expected the male to return and check out her allegation but he believed she had imagined it.
The two police encountered no burglars that night!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (12-12-2016), knarf11 (12-30-2016), observer (12-24-2016), peehunter (12-24-2016), stug2 (12-11-2016), vpw (12-13-2016), Wannawatchuwiggle (12-12-2016)