View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica60700 View Post
Law of Nature? Shouldn't judge people for their sexual preferences? So you probably don't believe there should be an age of consent, or even consent at all. It's not rape in nature after all. We have laws for a reason.

Edit; After reading everyone's responses.
Just because something is a minority doesn't mean it's oppression is unjust. Rapists are a sexual minority. I see no difference in your entitlement to see my vag and your entitlement to be in my vag.
Nature be damned, we live in a civilized world. If you don't like that, go join a commune or something. But stop forcing your views on everyone else.
Trevor's axiom wins again.
PS: If you don't believe in forcing your views on people, why do you live in a 'civilized' society that literally invaded, 'conquered' then forced it's views on the world before it which built its society on natural law instead of 'civilized law'?
PPS: when your 'civilization' collapses which it's obviously doing, and other ones like rome have done before it; will you respect natural law or still pretend you're a victim of it because you have a commonly accepted and geographically common for you personally giving you the privledge to act like you are above nature when your civilization still answers to nature?
Maybe entitled f*gs like that (not gay f*gs burdensome to society and other people type f*gs which is the natural definition of the word f*g: a burden or bundle to carry) should witness first hand, the collapse of a civilization they took for granted over the natural laws it's built upon and will always answer to whether it conquers a society that respects nature first to build itself, or not.
The fact I had to edit this post to bypass censorship to make this extremely valid point, is EVIDENCE I AM RIGHT.
Good luck with tomorrow. The hour is late.

PS: nobody wants into your vaj.
If a voyeur catches something happening in a public place, they have every right legally or otherwise to watch and record it. ITS A PUBLIC PLACE.
The Following User Says Thank You to coitus For This Useful Post:
vpw (03-12-2023)