View Single Post
Old 01-02-2015, 09:47 AM

Default Indoor games

Hi again,

Clues for indoor.

I'm looking at the place where I live (it's around 400K of people in my city) different malls, medical clinics etc. where anyone can enter without being noticed.

All of the places that I've found till now, have toilets for both male and female.

Some of them have one cabin for males, and second for female, and they are only split by a thin wall, not very high as well.

I can then stand on the toilet, and take out my head to look around to the other cabin.
It's a bit risky as you never know if there's a girl or a guy walikng in.
There comes the experience to recognize the sex.

If the girl is entering it take a bit more time to undress, you can hear what the person is doing.
If it's only opening the zipper, you know that it's not worth the risk.
Sometimes of course I spot a guy, that needs to poop, but the risk is calculated ;-)

I also have one spot in a mall, that the toilets are separeted, but there's a long curvy corridor to reach toilets.
No surveillance cameras at the corridor.
I wait till the moment I'm sure there's no male or female inside the toilets (it takes a while to walk all distance), and I'm entering the girls restroom, and occupy one cabin.
There are only two cabins there, so I can spend there a lot of time, as sometimes girls are waiting in cue, and I could be discovered.

Taking action is the same as abowe, but I don't have the risk to spot a guy in the next cabin.

There's one thing that I need to be carefull about.... leaving the toilet.

I need to set my ears wide, to hear if there are no steps to be heard.
Also when I'm entering I'm looking at the schedule of cleaning the toilet to know how much time it will take for service to come and clean the toilet.
If the service will come, they won't leave till they clean both cabins.
And as you already can imagine, I would like to avoide that.

I still didn't make any photos, and vids to share, till now I thought, what I've seen is mine.
Now when I've found this forum, I'll definitely think about recording some good stuff for you :-)

If someone has some good ideas how to cam and still watch, feel free to write on priv, I could use some good ideas.

If I make a lot of mistakes in my english, sorry for that I'm doing my best ;-)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to behindYou For This Useful Post:
bugler (01-16-2015), funneri7 (01-13-2015), geepee (04-08-2016), jhero2g (05-15-2016), NinjaxSamurai (01-24-2024), peehunter (01-04-2015), roccolo (02-07-2016), saugruessel (01-02-2015), smitbar (01-04-2015)