View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 10:51 PM

seems that my post had been cut off in the middle, here is the rest:

In that 1.6liter clip, I pee, and I quote a fan (that's probably around here somewhere, hello J. :P):

“Omg!!!!!! Omg!!!! You’re a goddess!!! I love you. Let me just fucking say that.
First of all, not only have you surpassed my record (and I’m a bodybuilding big strong guy) but you fucking peed 1.6L in 25 seconds!!
That amounts to an average of 65ml/s. but you started soft so your max I’d estimate was 75 or 80ml/s!!!
That’s waaaaaaay above average! Women normally pee 25-40ml/s even bursting. You have such an awesome bladder and keegal muscles.
I wish every woman peed like you. Please train as many as you find. You’re the queen of this. I’ve never seen someone pee so fucking hard.” J.

With that I also want to deliver my thoughts on long pee = much volume. I think it sounds logical, but it's not as easy as that. For example high pressure = bigger stretch of the peehole = more output in shorter amount of time. A short pee can have higher volume than a pee multiple times as long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freg2 View Post
It's all just physics...
It's not just physics. It's biology as well. It's bladder and muscle control. Like you say:

Quote:
A girl with such a bladder could slow down her stream to e.g. dribbling 5 ml/s and "pee" for more than 6 minutes
That would be an extreme amount of control. I don't think it's possible to maintain such a low stream when the bladder is full to bursting point. Try it, a constant stream that is not just flowing along your body, but really covers air distance. Very little. About the same distance until your bladder is empty. I think it's impossible, there will be bursts and stops.

Bladder index
Quote:
she pees nearly 1300 ml [...] considering her height of 5'1 (155 cm).
That's a 44 on the bladder index scale, which is above average. I am a 47, but can't go for more because I am highly pregnant at the moment :P However, I felt that more was possible after my last record.

Last but not least
Interested by this thread, as I know my max volume, I tried to find my longest pee. It's in a clip where I pee on the bed. Then pee more. Then pee for about 1minute and 10seconds (not cut) which you see from two camera angles after one another. Then pee for another 20 seconds a few moments later. Then pee even more.
Which is probably why I, too, chose to include "peeing forever" in the name of the clip. It's the only one with that name though. But I think a volume measure with the bladder I had there would also have been interesting.

I probably forgot something, but it's my birthday today and I want to enjoy doing something else now. I need to work again soon.

bye bye

Kind regards,
XXX Sinna

p.s.: I added a screenshot of the measuring jug from my record pee to my picture album
p.s.s.: My 1.5L clip is reduced today. But there is a good portion of desperation in there as well, so it's fairly long.

Edit: seen as this is delayed several days, it was not my birthday anymore
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sinna (2pee4you) For This Useful Post:
justforfun (08-03-2014), mgardner (08-04-2014), PissFun (01-05-2016)