View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:21 PM

Default Effective Phrases

Hey guys,

So if you saw my latest post "Dropped in Toilet" you get the idea. When girls drop stuff in the toilet like cell phones, jewelry, and keys, they like to take pictures. The pics get posted under tags such as:

dropped toilet
dropped in toilet
drop toilet
fell toilet
fell in toilet
in toilet
keys toilet
phone toilet
cellphone toilet
iphone toilet
jewelry toilet
panties toilet
towel toilet
my toilet
id toilet
card toilet
glasses toilet
sunglasses toilet
ring toilet
earring toilet
ticket toilet
sock toilet
bra toilet
fishing toilet

The beauty of some of these tags or search terms is that "toilet" can be overly broad. But "earring toilet"... there's usually only one reason that gets tagged. Because the earrings are in the toilet, half the time with a nice bowl full of pee.

There are also other tags and search terms that I've had success with and haven't seen here yet.

Try combining pee, piss, urine or another equivalent word with any of the following:

cup
bottle
bag
baggie
mug
container
bowl
glass

That has turned up some nice new one's that I'll be posting next.

Also, girls sometimes take pictures of clogged toilets. It can get a little nasty with #2, and that's not personally my thing, but I found some good ones searching along those lines too. You can also search for "toilet broken" and sometimes you'll get a pic from a girl who just pissed in the toilet and can't flush it.

Some more good ones for the winter time:

yellow snow
pee snow

I haven't searched many of these for well over a year, so there's probably plenty of good stuff out there.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to free2pee For This Useful Post:
bustin4pee (05-16-2013), eks20 (05-16-2013), observer (05-16-2013), peehunter (05-18-2013), substantail (11-01-2015)