View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1jamesp View Post
I wish I knew , I live in Milwaukee, which is about 2 hours from Chicago and visit Chicago from Time to time . I thought I would see more peeing in Chicago than Milwaukee but I didn’t see any women peeing in alleys just men.i noticed their alleys are very well lit by the bars , that probably discourages women from peeing in alleys.
Ah that makes sense. But coincidentally enough I got my first near sighting the other night. I heard a group of women yelling (clearly drunk) outside my window and one said loudly "I need to pee!" and a couple others agreed and said they had to as well and I saw them running to a small alley nearby. I walked outside and pretended to be on my phone and noticed they had already finished up and got back in their car. Then I went around and entered the alley through the other side and used my phone light to see their pee puddles. No smell surprisingly but it was one big puddle and two small ones.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NinjaxSamurai For This Useful Post:
jbloggs12ppppppp (02-11-2024), PissFun (02-07-2024), robspar (02-07-2024), saugruessel (02-07-2024), tebrynwarmage (02-08-2024)