View Single Post
Old 07-31-2014, 05:33 PM
Gold Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 84 Posts
Cool

hmm... properly I don't saw it but...

from april I have a new girlfriend. I noticed that he has a weak bladder. enough, the drink one beer and less than an hour has must to go pee. looks like this: beer-pee, pee beer... she very often pees in the park. two weeks ago we were on the bridge over the lake. it was dark and she did not want to go far, so she went to the rear of some pub. i checked - there are three doors: entrance for staff and two toilets (man/women)... which are closed at night. she done pee just there, right at the door of the toilet unfortunately, I have had then to go back and see the stain, damn!

the problem is that she does not know about my pee fetish and never lets me watch. tells to me to do 5 easy steps and to stand his back. surely she was ashamed... but it bothers me that, she often goes pee with his colleague, Maria... but not with me
anyway, a few days ago peeing behind a tree in the park just I thought he can not stand it. I have a feeling that she could pee everywhere if only it was dark.

even yesterday in the pub said "come with me to the bathroom, because I'm afraid to go there alone," and after a moment, "not, after all, I will not when you pee", fuck

however, I love how he says "I have to pee" and asks if I handkerchiefs. doing it without embarrassment...

I'll work on that, I have to see this!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pissfanpl For This Useful Post:
knarf11 (04-07-2020), lowell (08-23-2014), observer (08-06-2014), omega55 (08-03-2014), peehunter (08-01-2014), saugruessel (08-01-2014), shredder (08-04-2014), vpw (08-14-2016), Yonatan (04-30-2023)