View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomperson View Post
Some desperate moments of real life...

At omorashi.org site there was a great and long thread with this topic, but after 2 years+ decided it violates the rules and it all was deleted. Lately I don't visit there.
hello randomperson (and all other real desperation fans), I actually started that thread on omorashi.org ages ago now. It was odd when it was deleted. I think that the administrator was annoyed that it was somewhat taking over the vids section. It was over 100 pages I think when it was deleted. I think that unfortunately some people did go too far. For example there was a vid of a girl in the street walking along; clearly quite desperate to pee, and a guy just tailed her to a public bathroom. He didn't go in or anything obviously but nonetheless that's still not cool. You can't be following people, that's just perverted. But so's this entire fetish I guess, but you know what I mean.
And, yeah, I haven't really visited that site much since the Real desperation thread was deleted. I suspect that the administrator created the site for something different and didn't want it being hijacked by fans of real desperation. I guess fair enough really, but still a shame.
Perhaps we can try and start it again here. Only this time without the following people in the street crap!
So anyway, I attach something that I think was one of the first vids on the Real desperation thread back on omorashi.org. Not the best by any means but I wasn't looking too hard ;-)
Hopefully we can start up the theme of that thread here. If you think it's a good idea, get posting and we'll see how we do.
verint
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Katie desperate for the loo... (Low).mp4 (7.00 MB, 1362 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to verint For This Useful Post:
anffdraco (12-05-2016), felix5 (03-23-2015), FemaleDesp2Pee (01-17-2015), johnnybistouquette (01-19-2015), lazybear (11-07-2015), lostwetvideo (01-17-2015), saugruessel (01-16-2015), siegala (10-28-2015), thart1 (10-28-2015), Wannawatchuwiggle (10-28-2015)