View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 07:22 AM

Default That's Easy: Tonight, Twice

I live near the bar area of a Big 10 university, and tonight I was able to see two women (streams included!) while I was out walking around.

The first one was behind a hedge in front of an ophthalmologist's office. Her boyfriend walked behind the hedge (it was about shoulder level), and the girl (slender, long black hair) stood behind him, but finally walked over to where he was and I saw her disappear from view.

I "accidentally" ventured back there so I could pee (I had drunk two bottles of tea so I would have a legitimate reason to be back there). His back was to me, and he seemed to be finishing up. She was squatting, her pants and undies down at knee level, in profile to me.

As I started going, I could clearly see a thick yellow stream jetting a little diagonally from her. She said hi to me, and her stream continued to spray for another 20 seconds. When her boyfriend finished, he stepped between her and me. He blocked my view of the curve of her ass, but I was still able to see the stream. It stopped, she waited about five seconds, and then there was a final blast of pee onto the ground before she finished.

The other time was about an hour later, behind a bar. Three or four guys and two girls were standing by a dumpster. Two guys, facing in opposite directions, began to piss, while one of the girls, a blonde woman with a round, big ass, squatted between the dumpster and a parked car. Her ass was to me, and I could not see anything at first. Then, she raised her ass about half an inch, enough for me to see the slender but strong stream spraying down from her ass cheeks and creating a widening puddle on the asphalt. As she got up, some stray drops of urine dribbled onto the pavement, but none went in her pants.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nocturnal1 For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (10-27-2014), jbloggs12ppppppp (10-22-2014), knarf11 (10-26-2014), lowell (10-18-2014), omega55 (10-19-2014), peehunter (10-18-2014), roctaz (10-18-2014), saugruessel (10-19-2014), shredder (10-18-2014)