View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 10:59 PM
Gold Member

I was at a nightclub with the least amount possible of toilets available for the crowd. When I had been standing in line for like 10 min, I figured that it would be a great idea to get ahead. Unfortunately - that didn't go well so I stayed in the line for a few more minutes. People were truly desperate.
I had a girl right behind me who I talked with just briefly in the line, but I could tell that it was starting to be painful for her.

It was my time to go and I opened the door, and I invited her with me - "the more the merrier", her friend came with her too. The friend was just fixing the makeup but the girl I invited took place at the toilet. I didn't honestly got a great view despite beeing in the same room (didn't want to be a perv), but I saw a bit of the goods and I chitchatted with the girls and they thought it made perfectly sense to share the bathroom.

I started to notice that I started a trend and for the rest of the night, when I looked upon the toilet line, each and every time, two people minimum went in. 2 Girls, 3 Girls, 2 boys, a boy and a girl, two girls and a boy. Nothing peculiar, just what girls do together all the times, but now the boys were invited too.

I went a couple of more times and got invited the rest of the times. A truly awesome night. It seemed that someone just had to do it. It was quite bewildering to realize that the girls didn't find it odd. Last time I did this was probably as a freshmen in college just because I really needed to pee (which by the way was another perfect moment),
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yabadoo For This Useful Post:
Elitegoldwalrus (10-27-2014), jbloggs12ppppppp (10-22-2014), knarf11 (10-26-2014), lowell (10-18-2014), observer (10-24-2014), omega55 (10-18-2014), peehunter (10-18-2014), saugruessel (10-18-2014), shredder (10-18-2014)