View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 04:28 AM

Another update here

I put one of my old iphones in a wooden box with the lens up against a pinhole with the iphone plugged into a portable battery. I'm actually pretty proud of this as the box is no bigger than a brick and the iphone slots in perfectly with the lens completely unobstructed. The box also perfectly fit in my gutter with the side with the pinhole barely peeking out over the lip of the gutter. It's about the best I could hope for because the box itself is basically not visible whatsoever from ground level. I assume the neighbor can see more of the box, but you cannot tell whatsoever that there is a camera there. The riskiest part is deploying it and taking it down since I have to use a ladder to get it in position.

Unfortunately that's all I have for good news. I was able to successfully deploy this thing and successfully captured the neighbor! The problem is my gutter is about 2-3 feet lower than the neighbor's window, multiply that by being about 25ish feet away and the angle is still unfortunately aiming fairly high into the ceiling of the neighbor's bathroom. It was unbeliveably frustrating to capture her undressing and see that she's clearly walking around naked, but I couldn't quite see her tits! I clearly captured her head and shoulders multiple times, and got footage of her taking her shirt and bra off but only got brief glimpses of her upper clevage (no nipples).

I think I might get lucky if she walked close enough to the window but unfortunately she never did in the capture I got.

I'll definitely be trying again when I can, but it was definitely disappointing to find that the angle is not quite right. Unfortunately i also do not have a better place to deploy this thing, my house is only 1 story while the neighbor's is two and I can't very well raise a flag to mount this thing on.

Fingers crossed that one day I'll get a good look.
The Following User Says Thank You to neighbor622 For This Useful Post:
kylegendary (09-16-2023)