View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 03:17 PM

Romancing A Blonde Milf Next Door

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Alexis Bardot
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: English

When Dom Ully first caught sight of his sexy neighbor Alexis Bardot, he was filled with cock-hardening desire for the Hungarian MILF. After a few weeks of wooing, his mature crush was finally convinced to let Dom into her bed. But once he was there, Alexis wasted no time at all with her tattooed boytoy! Falling into a passionate makeout session, Dom's pants were soon on the floor, and he was getting the best cock-sucking of his 27-year-old life! After tasting Alexis' tight pussy in 69, the Czech lad thrust inside her for a rough fucking, before busting his creamy cumshot across her tits and twat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 934.9 MB

Fucking My Friend's Hot Mom's Ass Pegas Productions

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: The Real Deal, Pamela Kayne
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Big Tits, Anal, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Handjob, Cum On Tits, Gonzo

Hey man, you just won't believe this! I fucked my best friend's mom! Seriously, she might be 40 and I'm only 18, but she's hot as fuck with her big juicy tits! And she's a real sl*t too, cuz I got to nail her in the butt! I'm telling you, she was pure M.I.L.F.!

Duration: 27:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3318kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 704.8 MB

Blonde Bombshell Milf In Stockings

Release Year: 2021
Studio: MomXXX
Cast: Kathy Anderson
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, All Sex

Tonights hot date with 27-year-old Don Diego has thrown Kathy Anderson into quite the frenzy of excitement. Eager to impress her new boyfriend, the blonde MILF is busy primping in front of her mirror. Cherry lipstick in hand, she's putting the final touches on her beautiful face--when her handsome boytoy sneaks up behind her! Don had arrived at Kathy's condo early, hoping to seduce the mature hottie for a pre-dinner quickie. After all, his lady looks so damn gorgeous in her black stockings and lingerie! Falling easily under Don's sexy spell, Kathy gives her younger lover a deepthroat BJ, before parting her long legs for a seriously raunchy fucking.

Duration: 28:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Blonde Bombshell Milf In Stockings

Not So Basic Yoga

Rob believes in the inner harmony, but that requires a healthy, balanced body. Yoga and meditation is one good way to acheive that. Satisfying the sexual needs to remove the tension is another. But who said the two cannot be mixed together? Rob shows his method to grandma Katherin when he strips her out from her spandex attire.

Duration: 29:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

21sextreme - The Bosslady's Plaything

Release Year: 2020
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mariana, John Price
Genres: blowjob, mature, big dick, granny, brunette, old-young, one on one, cumshot, natural tits, small tits, Pussy Licking

John PriceĀ“s boss Mariana has him working very hard. She is very horny and decides to grab his hard cock and seduce him into fucking her. John then eats her pussy before slamming his cock deep inside her wet pussy. Mariana enjoys every thrust of his cock before getting a hot load of cum covering her pussy.

Duration: 20:26
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1771kbps

File size: 294.3 MB