View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 11:12 AM

Default Old YT video boyfriend films desperate girlfriend driving

Short clip, maybe 3 minutes long or so
720x480p
Original title: I have to pee
Daylight setting, girl is driving
Girl is about 20-23 years old, slim, maybe 5'7 white with a slightly deep voice for a female (not a dainty voice but obviously not a trans or anything)

They're driving, somewhere, but while almost to their destination she mentions she's too desperate to wait 'I can't wait ... another 6 miles' (direct quote, maybe not 6 but mentions miles)
She's frantically looking for somewhere to stop, and pulls into a grocery store called 'holiday'
(she mentions the store by name "fuck it, I'm pulling into holiday")
she gets out and parks, trying very hard not to show desperation, but is clearly on the verge of pissing herself.
She hesitates to get out of the car after spreading her legs like she has just had her first leak.
Boyfriend 'you're no going to piss in my car are you?'
Her 'I'm about to... shutup!'
she puts her shoes on which were not on while she was driving, gets out of the car, and you hear her leaking 'hiss' while she's walking, visible for a brief moment down her left leg on the camera
she breaks into a run as her boyfriend starts laughing a her
she gets out of frame, he catches up following her through the store searching frantically, she finds an employee who directs her to the back but she's so out of her mind with desperation she can't focus
the employee leads her to the right aisle and points to the door, she breaks out running and presumably, has an accident right in front of the door (but is far away and is tough to tell, you can hear a mix of the store playing a song over speakers and what I percieve to be a splash like she just lost control at the end, her body language appears to be one of leaking / struggling not to leak)

relatively small file even in original quality, probably under 7-10 megabytes
eventually censored off youtube, I lost my copy

Please Support Amateur Voyeur Forum!

Our forum need your HELP!
Please help us to cover the monthly cost of the server and stay the forum ONLINE!

READ HOW TO MAKE A DONATION!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!