View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peehunter View Post
What is especially interesting to me why no one of these women was not penalized for public urination? Everywhere we read about men who makes photos of women. Women always try to convert photographing to crime action. But nobody of them never answered for their law violation of public urination. I really not understand it.
I don't know Spanish law, but in my country, the Czech Republic, no reasonable policeman tries to fine someone who urinates in public if that person makes some effort to hide from the eyes of passers-by, although this could theoretically be considered something like dirtying of public spaces.

Of course, it depends on the circumstances and place. If someone is trying to hide behind trash cans, bushes, or parked cars, that's different than peeing an some monument or right on someone else's house.

The vast majority of cases, where someone gets fine for peeing in public are situations where the person is peeing near a crowd of other people and not trying to be at least a little decent and hide from their view.

Does this work similarly in most other European countries and the US, or are there places where the cops fine even someone who makes the best effort to hide when they go to pee?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to laughingbeast For This Useful Post:
observer (10-01-2021), peehunter (10-06-2021), siegala (07-02-2022), vpw (10-01-2021), Yeery (10-01-2021)