Thread: zenfolio.com
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 07:57 AM
Gold Member

Thanked 21,709 Times in 2,350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleb1 View Post
You are a Gold Member which I assume means you've reached some senior level. Then, why oh why have you not learned that using hxxps: SERVES NO PURPOSE!

Look, I appreciate the effort you make to post very useful links. Are you aware that if you post just the URL on a separate line, anyone could simply triple click that line to select it and then (at least in Chrome) right click and go directly to that URL in a new tab?
I do it for douche bags just like you who join this site just to troll and take and not to contribute. I mean after all you have been a member of this site since 2012 and this is your very first post to the site???????????????????? Im honored I got your lazy ass to punch the keyboard after all these years. So move along nothing to see here.

However I could explain to you in detail on why I and many other members remove the direct linking (hXXp) when posting links, but its above your level of education. If someone wants to explain why we do it then they could explain it but I highly doubt anyone would bother if you had to ask that question.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hodge For This Useful Post:
chancer778 (12-05-2019), jackncam (12-05-2019), luisdospozos (12-06-2021), matakia100 (12-05-2019), tweedle (12-05-2019)