View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 09:52 PM

Default For Audio Lovers

Starting a new thread revolving around my biggest turn on - the sound of women peeing (especially on the toilet). To be clear, this thread is not simply audio clips of women peeing. I find it much more enjoyable if there is a face to match to the sound, so all the content that I upload to this thread will be videos.

I was the one who started the Big Brother audio thread, but I ran out of patience looking for content. In this thread, I will primarily be sharing clips from Youtube that I have been finding of late and am reluctant to post to the main thread because, to be honest, there aren't that many interested in this niche. If you look hard enough and have the patience to flip through some truly insufferable Youtube videos like handcuff challenges, toilet pranks, and pregnancy tests, some good audio clips can be found. I'm also trying to look through Twitch to see if there's possible content, but that seems way too time consuming.

I welcome all feedback and contributions, and you don't need to limit yourself to Youtube - any source and type will do as long as good audio is present. I'm confident that almost all the content I post here will be new to you, but I apologize if something has already been posted in the main thread. Here are the first two clips:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=rpSC8u2UwiY

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=lBqVFp3bNlQ
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to packers89 For This Useful Post:
blitzer22 (11-28-2018), bubbatub78 (11-10-2018), Dan053 (11-06-2018), interwebz (12-05-2018), stug2 (02-10-2019)

Do you need premium access to file sharing services?
Buy it directly from Amateur Voyeur Forum!!!

Premium access to Fileboom
Premium access to Keep2Share
Premium access to RapidGator
Premium access to FileJoker.net

With PREMIUM ACCOUNT you will have - unlimited downloads, unlimited space
and incredibly download speed!!!
Make your premium account right now!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!