Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Girls peeing with boys (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=524)

5kywalker 10-08-2011 06:50 PM

An interesting mix for you ...

7 Attachment(s)
Some observations for you;
In the 1st one the girl seems to have no panties and a very short skirt... interesting. In the last one the girl in the forground has a blanket out stretched, has a friend lost it at the last moment and is going on the floor?
The dialog that came with that image (found on flickr using search of pinkeln) is;
Es war völlig normal, dass die Mädels auch die Sitztoiletten der Herren in Anspruch nahmen.
Führte dazu, dass man mit dem Rücken zu einer Frauenschlange pinkeln musste.
Ein Glück habe ich so viel 68er-Saft im Blut. (Hab ich nicht, aber es machte mir trotzdem nicht so viel aus…)

Any one understand this?

heligyn 10-08-2011 08:05 PM

Thanks for posting, some nice pics there!:)

Here is the translation of the German comment (referring to the last pic):

It was totally normal that girls also used the men's seat toilets. This led to the situation that you had to pee with a queue of women in your back. Fortunately I have such a lot of '68 juice in my blood. (I don't, but I didn't mind too much, anyway)

peehunter 10-08-2011 08:42 PM

I saw current situation many times in real life. On the big events like dancing parties and concerts the girls always using men toilets. But I want to say that there is nothing interested for boys, because it's not real to get inside of cubicle and see details.

Maybe desperation fans will be like it, but I'm not.

Elitegoldwalrus 10-09-2011 07:20 AM

A rough translation, via Google

It was normal for the girls also took the toilets in the men claim.
Meant that you had to pee with his back to a snake woman.
An happiness I have so much juice in the blood of '68. (Did not I, but I did not like much anyway ...)

I think it would be more like

It was normal for the women to come into the men's toilets. This meant that the men had to pee with women behind them. Many people had a lot of alcohol in their bloodstream, (possibly a reference to a blood alcohol level) but I was not drunk, as I do not like alcohol anyway

Hope this helps

stiffie 10-09-2011 09:46 AM

it says: it was perfectly normal for the girls to use also the mens toiletts. this way, you often had to pee with a line of girls behind you´re back. luckly i have many 68-juice in my blood {allusion to the culture of 68, not the alcohol} (in fact, i haven´t but i dont care anyway)

peehunter 12-23-2011 09:40 AM

7 Attachment(s)
some pics...

dlrachel 02-21-2012 06:03 AM

always loved this

peehunter 11-04-2012 08:25 AM

7 Attachment(s)
something new :)

peehunter 11-21-2012 07:55 AM

7 Attachment(s)
some...

peehunter 12-11-2012 08:16 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Female and male together in toilet room.