Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   drawing, manga, hentai and others (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=32912)

saugruessel 08-16-2013 03:09 PM

drawing, manga, hentai and others

DRAWINGS only but some of them also feature girls less than 18, even younger. Just japanese style, seems to be legal there as they are drawn only. I have a nice collection on hand, qty of 85mb, even more if I will check my hard disk.

But I worry to post due to above mentioned subjects of age. Would need approval by administrator.

Saugruessel
(Sorry for my weak english)

Anomalus 08-16-2013 06:09 PM

I am interested. :)

bustin4pee 08-16-2013 11:38 PM

I would be interested too, however, I agree with Saugruessel some care must be taken regarding the age issue, as a lot of the Japanese hentia/manga style cartoons seem to feature very young characters, small *****ren almost, in the 'Loli' category. Question is how do you decide what is and what isn't O.K.?

dredrickt 08-17-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bustin4pee (Post 299245)
I would be interested too, however, I agree with Saugruessel some care must be taken regarding the age issue, as a lot of the Japanese hentia/manga style cartoons seem to feature very young characters, small *****ren almost, in the 'Loli' category. Question is how do you decide what is and what isn't O.K.?

Technically, a depiction is not against the law since it is not a real person. But I get what you are saying, its a very slippery slope and dangerous line to tow. The last thing we want here is a bunch of pedo's on the board.

jilput 08-17-2013 11:45 AM

drawing, manga, hentai

I would be interested,, Start posting,,,:)

boatsman 08-18-2013 09:21 PM

Thank you saugruessel. Several I haven't seen brfore. Do you have any more?

saugruessel 08-19-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boatsman (Post 299935)
Thank you saugruessel. Several I haven't seen brfore. Do you have any more?

Not really as I realized after checking my files and hard-disk. Also the japanese/english source is offline since many months. As you may know entering japanese sites is difficult, or even impossible as the are not willin g to share or sell their pee topic productions to foreign countries.

saugruessel 09-10-2021 08:44 AM

found on the net

2 Attachment(s)
a wall painting and a drawing of any desperation.

saugruessel 10-23-2021 10:06 AM

another netfound

1 Attachment(s)
wedding: "I finaly want to pee now !"

Walking home: "Darling, we've been going for a while now, I urgently need to go to the
bathroom !"

observer 11-08-2021 08:56 AM

We are not need any content here that can be associated with CP or Under Age.

Our forum have a lot of enemies who find reason to make troubles for community. Please do not post any content associated with kids and report any suspicious content.

Thanks.