Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Info on female urinals in UK (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=65448)

theanonguy1 01-29-2024 12:23 PM

Info on female urinals in UK

Hey guys, I'm new here and found this site. Don't know if this is of interest, but I work for a company that owns several educational institutions and leisure facilities in the United Kingdom, and we have female urinals in the toilets. i'm unaware of anywhere else in the UK having them. I'm a janitor with the company so I do get to see them being used, but I'm afraid to even try and take any pics i'd face the sack and i dont want to lose my job. however, any info i can present let me know and maybe i can show u some of the girls i see at least (access to their social medias) and tell you about them.

have a great day :)

PeePeeper2 01-29-2024 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theanonguy1 (Post 4195334)
Hey guys, I'm new here and found this site. Don't know if this is of interest, but I work for a company that owns several educational institutions and leisure facilities in the United Kingdom, and we have female urinals in the toilets. i'm unaware of anywhere else in the UK having them. I'm a janitor with the company so I do get to see them being used, but I'm afraid to even try and take any pics i'd face the sack and i dont want to lose my job. however, any info i can present let me know and maybe i can show u some of the girls i see at least (access to their social medias) and tell you about them.

This is certainly very interesting.

Maybe we could start off with some pictures of the facilities when they are not in use and do not show people using them?

Thanks in advance for any pictures and more info!

Chelsea721 01-29-2024 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theanonguy1 (Post 4195334)

Just curious how do you manage to see them being used? Are the women comfortable and casually just peeing into them with you there doing your job?

In regards to photos, you could just wear spy glasses that have a small mini camera on the front thats barely noticeable.

theanonguy1 01-29-2024 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeePeeper2 (Post 4195391)
This is certainly very interesting.

Maybe we could start off with some pictures of the facilities when they are not in use and do not show people using them?

Thanks in advance for any pictures and more info!

I could certainly try. If I'm caught with a camera out in there by anybody though, I'd be done for.

theanonguy1 01-29-2024 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chelsea721 (Post 4195406)
Just curious how do you manage to see them being used? Are the women comfortable and casually just peeing into them with you there doing your job?

In regards to photos, you could just wear spy glasses that have a small mini camera on the front thats barely noticeable.

Spy glasses good idea, although people would notice me start to wear them, might look a bit weird. In terms of how they feel - well it depends. in the main, i try make it look like im not even looking their direction, some are shy, some dont end up using them and others carry on. Just depends.

theanonguy1 01-30-2024 11:22 PM

willing to share info on girls privately

funner 02-11-2024 12:43 PM

Interested

anonomo 02-16-2024 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funner (Post 4209694)
Interested

same

theanonguy1 02-26-2024 07:33 AM

Seen a few good ones lately, more than happy to share info privately. don't want sacked from my job.

Dareiosmda 02-26-2024 07:08 PM

Interested :))