Amateur Voyeur Forum

Amateur Voyeur Forum (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/index.php)
-   Girls caught peeing (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Ever found a friend peeing online? (No pics). (https://www.amateurvoyeurforum.com/showthread.php?t=36559)

chazztabago 04-13-2014 04:09 PM

Ever found a friend peeing online? (No pics).

Just curious. In the past five years I have found pics of three different female friends peeing online. The first was myspace about five years ago. My friend had posted a bunch of shots of herself drinking with some girlfriends at a party. The final shot was her and another girl peeing in an alley.

The next one was a similar shot on FB in an album of girls on vacation. This featured my friend and some of her girlfriends drinking at a cottage in the woods. The album had a few tame squat shots from the evening.

The third was a random album of a female friend. It included selfies, and other typical college age girl pics. One is her peeing in a bush. Pretty tame, dark, shot. The caption reads something like "what's lurking in the woods"? Or something like that.

None were tagged, or had any mention of peeing,pissing,pop a squat,etc. I wonder how common this is. Has anyone else run across pics of your friends peeing online?

peewood 04-14-2014 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazztabago (Post 448405)
Just curious. In the past five years I have found pics of three different female friends peeing online. The first was myspace about five years ago. My friend had posted a bunch of shots of herself drinking with some girlfriends at a party. The final shot was her and another girl peeing in an alley.

The next one was a similar shot on FB in an album of girls on vacation. This featured my friend and some of her girlfriends drinking at a cottage in the woods. The album had a few tame squat shots from the evening.

The third was a random album of a female friend. It included selfies, and other typical college age girl pics. One is her peeing in a bush. Pretty tame, dark, shot. The caption reads something like "what's lurking in the woods"? Or something like that.

None were tagged, or had any mention of peeing,pissing,pop a squat,etc. I wonder how common this is. Has anyone else run across pics of your friends peeing online?

post these pics!!!

peehunter 04-14-2014 09:33 AM

90% facebook photos are not tagged. You need to scan every album to find some gold shots :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by chazztabago (Post 448405)

Speelie 04-15-2014 04:59 AM

I sold my condo some years ago. My realtors had a friend, a young lady, who did house cleaning for them. She cleaned my condo in preparation for putting it on the market. Around 2 years later, I found a squat pic on her MySpace page. I mentioned this before, in the thread about MySpace finds.

Elitegoldwalrus 04-15-2014 07:21 AM

I have never found pictures of a friend peeing on line, but I have found pictures of women peeing that were taken by their friends when I was there. For example, I was sitting in my car in the parking lot of a venue where a concert was being held. I had gotten there very early (mid afternoon) knowing that the band drew a party crowd.

There were some people who had already set up their tailgate party parked a bit away from where I was sitting, and after a bit, one of the girls went between the cars and squatted. As she did, a guy with the group, possibility her boyfriend, came around the front of the car and took several pictures. From where I was sitting, there was no safe way for me to get a picture, so I just watched and enjoyed (using binoculars)

A few months later I saw a picture posted that had apparently been taken from a social media site. It was one of the pictures that the guy had taken. It was not a great shot, but knowing that I had seen it live made it better.

chazztabago 04-15-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peewood (Post 449047)
post these pics!!!

I didn't even save them. I have enough pics. It seemed creepy to save shots of friends. Is that weird?

plover22 04-16-2014 05:03 PM

Not found friend pics online but living in a small town I have regularly seen girls i know peeing whilst in my favourite after nightclub watching spot, many were friends of my daughters who are now in their twenties.

DaveJ 04-16-2014 08:08 PM

@Plover22 nice place to watch from too, if I remember rightly ;)

Beagle4142 04-17-2014 05:17 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I have found quite a few. I will have to hunt them down though...most were old Webshots from when I was in college but a couple have been saved on forums like this one. I attached a few of a girl I went to college with from her Facebook. When I come across the other ones I'll post them if anyone cares.

plover22 04-18-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveJ (Post 451985)
@Plover22 nice place to watch from too, if I remember rightly ;)

You are right Dave BTW nice to hear from you, if I am right yo live quite close to me

I have many reports from that spot and was only there last weekend with several good sightings

Plover